According to high profile individuals, giant online retailers like Amazonfba, is going to restrict the entry of new sellers in the fourth quarter of the year. This is for those who have not sent their first shipment to Amazon. However, there is no need to despair as you can still sell the products on Amazon. Chris Bowser tells the new sellers how to handle this situation.
Is it a good news or bad news?
It depends on which position you are in as a seller. If you have been selling on Amazon for a long time, it is good news for you as Amazon can deliver your products to the customers on time.
Did Amazon fba just stop sellers from joining FBA? Here’s what to do
As stated earlier, this is applicable for those sellers who have not sent any of their items through FBA. However, they can do so after 19th December 2016 as per the sources. It will cause inconvenience to the newcomers, but there is nothing to get disheartened as the future is unpredictable and Amazon might reverse this policy. It might be because the fulfillment centers could be packed with incoming shipments from the seller. If you are already selling on Amazon, make sure that Amazon accepts your FBA shipments. Try shipping an item through Amazon Seller Interface to Amazon Fulfillment Center. If it does not happen, here are the ways it can:
- Sell on Amazon Merchant-fulfill – There are certain products listed in the categories which does not need approval from Amazon. While you are sourcing the products to Amazon Merchant Fulfill, make sure that you don’t send brands that have restrictions. There are certain categories which need approval to sell. You can request for the approval online.
- Join a trusted inexpensive holiday – This is for the eBay or Amazon sellers. Jenni tracks the hottest trends in toys. Most of the sellers rely on Jenny for the fourth quarter.
- When you are listing your items on Amazon Merchant fulfill, boost your exposure using Joelister to post your products on eBay. JoeLister posts your Amazon products on eBay and syncs your Amazon Merchant Fill and possibly FBA orders by eBay.
- Ensure that you are ready to prepare, pack and ship your orders quickly from your place.
- The other alternative is to learn how the Amazon business works so you can be ready on 19th December 2016.
- The other way is to partner up with your friends who have already opened an FBA account and selling FBA products.
- The worst thing that can happen is you may have to explore other channels like Sears, Walmart, eBay, Newegg, and many other sources.
When you are a new seller on Amazon, you get to know many sources wherein you can sell your items without any hindrance. You can either get it done with the help of Merchant Fulfillment, eBay, or through those whom you trust till the ban is lifted.