There are many books available on how to make a successful sale on Amazon, how to capitalize on your position, the obstacles you face in FBA, and how you overcome them. However, not all of them are dependable. Even the scammers write e-books and make money. Consumers are often tricked in some way or another so they think these items are better as they have high volumes. Chris Bowser cautions against these scammers and gives you the tips to identify them in Amazon sales.
To identify scammers, you need to know about Amazon review networks. It is 100% legal for the companies to offer products in this way. Amazon is not an exception. A non-pro merchant does not get paid or compensated in the forms of future products, compensation, etc. If you are getting offers like this, you need to be watchful so you won’t get lured away by them. Here are the ways to identify the scams in Amazon sales.
- When there is a free offer or discount for the product, in exchange for the review, you need to mention that you are open for positive as well as negative feedback. It should explicitly disclose that product is from Amazon.
- If the discount is per FTC rules for endorsements, you are sure that the product is from Amazon.
- Sometimes, the items that offer 70% discount, turn out to be false or misleading as the seller would have inflated the price for that product.
- Scammers also write books in such a way that many get carried away by the volumes and buy them. However, these books will give you false information.
- The training materials or books related to Amazon are not available at any vendor shop except Amazon.
- If you get an email asking for your personal details in Amazon’s name, avoid divulging your information to them as they can be misused. This is also known as online phishing. Amazon is a well-known online retail store which is among the authentic companies that don’t ask for personal information.
- There are people who create fake seller ID’s in Amazon and upload these books. There are many books that have poor quality with cheaper rates. However, you should not get carried away by that.
- E-books can be downloaded through fake accounts within a short period of time. Each promoted book is offered free of cost up to a certain period. Though free books don’t generate income, they raise e-books visibility in Amazon records.
- Free books, once visible on Amazon, get increased interest benefits. Though these books come back to original price, the increased interest does not go away.
Click Here to know about:-Chris Bowser’s Online Auction Learning Center Reviews
It is crucial to avoid the scams mentioned! Security has become tight, making it difficult to hack your information and misuse them. When you enter bank details to make the payment, the bank gives you a one-time password to your mobile phone that is linked to your account. However, one needs to be on their guard against scamming.